1-year dump of Wikipedia article ratings. The dataset includes 47,207,448 records corresponding to 11,801,862 unique ratings posted between July 22, 2011 and July 22, 2012. A small sample is available as a separate file.
The following fields are included:
- timestamp: 14-digit timestamp (UTC)
- page_id: article ID
- page_title: full article title
- page_namespace: article namespace (0 is for Wikipedia's main article namespace)
- rev_id: revision ID (article version that was rated)
- user_id: boolean field set to 0 for anonymous raters and to 1 for registered users
- rating_key: numeric key of the rating dimension (1: trustworthy, 2: objective, 3: complete, 4: well-written)
- rating_value: rating value on a 1-5 scale. A value set to 0 indicates that the rater didn't rate the article on the corresponding dimension.
There are no views created for this resource yet.
|Last updated||October 22, 2012|
|License||Creative Commons CCZero|
|Created||over 8 years ago|
|cache url updated||over 8 years ago|
|last modified||over 8 years ago|